ReportAssist will work on either 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Vista or above. It can also work on Windows XP with all the service packs, but this is not supported.
1. To download the program, first visit our web site reportassist.com
Or start the download directly by going to http://reportassist.com/downloads/ReportAssist.exe .
2. Click on the download tab and double click on the for windows button in the left of the page.
3. If you use Chrome then simply double click on the program icon in the Chrome status bar once the program has downloaded.
4. If you are using Internet Explorer then click the 'run' or 'open' button that appears on the screen.
You may see a message saying 'ReportAssist is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer', don't panic as it won't. Just click 'Actions', then 'More Options', and finally 'Run Anyway'.
5. Once loaded you have the option of copying ReportAssist to your desktop, we recommend you pick this option.
6. The program will now start.
This guide is also available to download in Pdf format.