ReportAssist requires no installation, works online or offline on both Mac and Windows based computers.
With ReportAssist the administrator sets up the school report format, creates the teachers, and adds the pupils. The teachers then login and ReportAssist will automatically download the latest pupil list for their class and show them a blank or predefined report layout - as it would be printed.
Advantages over other end of term report writing systems include:
- Heads and jobshares can read and edit reports whilst other teachers are still writing them - No merging process required.
- A 'what you see is what you get' (WYSIWYG) view - No need for a print preview.
- Direct printing as booklets (for duplex printers).
- Attendance information can be altered and updated at any time.
- Automatic download of report format, teacher/pupil lists and any other settings - No confusion if someone forgets.
- No need to install, runs from virtually anywhere, including desktop, cloud drives and memory sticks.
- Multi-user, multi-school (for heads that run more than one school).
- PDF printing, raw Word text export.
- Emergency offline reporting mode.
- Works on both Mac and Windows computers.
We are a mix of software developers, ex-teachers and all round customer service staff who between us keep things running smoothly...
We are now celebrating 15 years of report writing development.
In 2014 we began work on re-designing ReportAssist from the bottom up.
This time around we challenged ourselves to create a flexible reporting system based on our experience and the unique set of tasks Primary reporting creates.
We are confident that ReportAssist now does this one specialised job really well.
We have also realised that schools generally require a more rounded service which can include set-up and ongoing help as so our support has become as important as our software.